For those venturing to Milan next week – here are our five tips … or as the locals say – cinque punte:
1. Get your accent on! It will save you trips around the block in a cab. Learn how to say where you stay with gusto!
2. Sort out your phone. Or get a local SIM. You will need it.
3. F is actually not for fashion – it is for function. Wear your most reliable and comfortable shoes. ‘F’ fashion.
4. Take a trolley-bag to the fiera. Yep, you will wish you did.
5. Pack a power-board. You’ll thank us the morning after – when you have charged all you stuff at once!